Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So that's what's on my mind

I had a full-day meeting today with two colleagues and two clients. We were preparing for the summit we're holding next week in Amsterdam and so we were running through the agenda, reviewing the various slide decks and videos, and making sure all the logistics have been thought through.

At one point in the early afternoon, one of the clients turned his laptop to the other and said "I thought this might be great at this point in the agenda."

He was so mysterious about it that one of my colleagues said "Ooh, I wonder what it is."

"It's a video of a mermaid riding a donkey," I said without hesitation.

"Sometimes Ellie accidentally lets her true self show through," explained my colleague to address the stares and confused titters of the clients.
Digg this

No comments: