Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Spork used as knife

Sometimes I get in a silly mood. It often involves wine, but not always.

The time I have in mind, which is right now, does involve wine. And it also involves trying to sell furniture on craigslist. While on the one hand I suspect that these two activities are not friends, on the other hand I am willing to give this friendship a chance. Not convinced? You can judge for yourself. Judge some more here.

Blogging after two glasses of wine is never a bad idea. Never.


PS This is also kind of a perfect moment because Eric is singing harmony with Amos Lee which just makes me really happy.

PPS "This American Life" did a segment about the writers of The Onion and "Spork used as knife" was (unfathomably) rejected as an Onion headline which I think is just a crime against comedy writing. If I ever have an original thought even half that funny I will consider this a productive life.
Digg this

No comments: