Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Spookmaster triumphs

Call me old fashioned, or stubborn, or just plain foolish, but I like doing things without help, which is also known as "the hard way." I like to think of it as the "pure" way. And I would only ever consider carving pumpkins freehand based on my own inner vision of what that pumpkin had to offer.

Well, there's further evidence today that I am an idiot. After much resistance, I reluctantly and grudgingly carved my pumpkin with a design that you trace onto the pumpkin and then carve around. I will now grudgingly admit that the pumpkins look awesome.

Happy Halloween!



PS The designs are from a book called "Spookmaster" and every time I see that word all I can think of is the Rapmaster episode from the Simpsons, which is classic. Tragically, I can't seem to find a video of it anywhere on the interweb.
Digg this

No comments: