Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Long lines, long flight, long lashes...?

I flew home from DC to SF this morning on Jet Blue. I got up at the SF equivalent of 1am (after only 3 hours of sleep) in order to get to Dulles in time to return the rental car, check my bag and not even almost miss the 7am fight. By the time we landed at 10am SF time I had been up for 9 hours. Today is a long day.

So I thought perhaps I had fallen into a partial dream-state on the flight attempting to read "Salesforce.com for Dummies" cover to cover because the most bizarre thing seemed to be happening: the flight attendants were walking down the aisle handing out...mascara.

So let me get this straight: we've gotten to the point in modern air travel where you won't even give me so much as a single peanut on a six hour flight, but you will give me Maybelline Very Black Long Lash mascara?

Because if that is the way it's going to go down, I'd really prefer Dark Brown. Black mascara makes me look like a drag queen.
Digg this

No comments: