Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Monday, June 14, 2010

San Francisco Re-Discovered

I've been doing a lot of walking lately. A lot. Walking is a thing that Emerson and I can do together that doesn't make either of us fussy, usually.

I used to think I knew San Francisco pretty well, but I've discovered all kinds of things that I had no idea existed.

For example, I discovered a lovely waterfront walkway along the channel that essentially connects right near our place to the ballpark. It's much nicer than the walk along the train tracks that I did dozens of times walking home from work while pregnant. If only I had known!

Another recent discovery is the footbridge over the highway that allows me to skip the nasty and not very stroller friendly walk under the highway. The added bonus is the unexpected views:





Digg this

No comments: