Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Monday, June 21, 2010

A night out

On Saturday night, Eric and I met some friends from out of town for dinner at a local brewpub, Thirsty Bear. Across the street from Thirsty Bear is the Gold Club, which is a strip club.

We had Emerson with us, as we almost always do, and I was curious if an adorable, well-behaved baby would be allowed into the strip club.* The question is purely academic, of course, but I was curious to know the answer. And it was easy to find out.

"Could we bring him in?" I asked the bouncers standing out in front of the club.

"Uh....no," they responded.

So there you have it. Babies are not welcome in strip clubs.


*For the breast-fed babe, I suppose this would feel like being at some sort of dancing buffet?
Digg this

No comments: