Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Is it the weekend yet?

I have had many, many meetings this week. A couple of days I have literally had meetings or phone calls from first thing in the morning until late in the afternoon back to back with no breaks. This forced me to do things like bribe colleagues to bring me food and water in the conference room and leave my phone muted while I hurriedly dashed to the bathroom to pee.*

If I had an assistant who was in charge of my calendar, that person would have been fired for what they did to my schedule this week.

Sadly, I have only myself to blame. I'm not firing myself but I am instituting new rules starting next week.


*Turns out I can do it in under two minutes - and that even includes washing my hands!
Digg this

1 comment:

ginger said...

excellent time for a woman with child!!!