Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Yesterday was my half birthday

As I was driving home from an interview in Redwood City I saw the Wienermobile on the highway and at the same time I learned that my blackberry will not take a photo while you are talking on the phone.*

I think a Wienermobile sighting on one's half birthday portends only good things for the remainder of the year.


*Trying to take a photo with your blackberry while driving on the highway and talking on the phone is not advisable. Clearly only a person in their first half of being 30 would be so immature as to think that was acceptable.
Digg this

4 comments:

Jay Nicolosi said...

That's great! I agree the weinermobile sighting is a sign of good fortune. I'd buy a lottery ticket, if I was you.

Speaking of weinermobile's and tickets, I saw a meter maid give the weinermobile a parking ticket in downtown Chicago a couple years back. It made me mad, for some reason.

Jay Nicolosi said...

Disregard the apostrophe in my previous post. I didn't proof read befor publishing....Doh!

Sarah said...

I can't believe I forgot your half birthday!

;)

Ellie said...

Hold everything: the Weinermobile's not allowed to park anywhere is damn wants? Have you written to your congressperson about this?

Sarah, you're dead to me.