Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Coming or going

My aunt Susan left me a wonderful collection of photos. I've been particularly enjoying them today and thought I would share a few of my favorites.

Apologies for the reflection on the glass but my camera, the light and the glass were not cooperating. This is Leela. The photograph is by Edouard Boubat. The question here: is she coming or going?

This one is Edward Steichen and his Dog, Tripod by Hans Hammarskiold.
This is Simiane La Rotonde by Henri Cartier-Bresson. One of my very most favorites. It just drips lazy Italian summer.
This one is Chez Modrian by Andre Kertesz.

And finally, this one: Two Brothers. Robert Doisneau.
Digg this

1 comment:

T. Ross said...

Wait, are these originals? Doisineaux? Bresson? Are you kidding?