Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My heavens!

I thought it would be fun to see what the horoscopes had to say for me on my birthday yesterday.

"The moon in earthy Capricorn brings a dose of realism to today's efforts. It just feels right to follow our urge toward accomplishing something of tangible importance, even at the cost of more fun, lively sociable summertime events."

"The upcoming year is characterized by a renewed focus on work. Work hard, and there is the potential for great reward."

"Be prepared to put the fun on hold this year, in order to reap the rewards of your hard work in the years to come."

"Mercury conjunct Saturn and in harmonious contact to Pluto indicates that you can bring great discipline and meaning to mental work of any kind. This is a time when dedication and commitment to your goals runs high. As far as mental output goes, you are more productive in a reliable and consistent way."

I guess they're all looking at the same stars.

All right! I'll get to work already!

**Emphasis added.

Digg this

No comments: