Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Joke's on you

On my way to work I passed a van with ambitions of being an RV parked on the street. Standing next to the open side door of the van was a man getting ready for the day, pretty much using the sidewalk as his dressing room.

Man: (good-naturedly) Hey, watch out for my slippers.

Me: (smiling, with a slight chuckle) OK.

Man: (suddenly angry) HEY! Are you laughing AT me or WITH me?

Me: (now walking more quickly) WITH!

He might have said something more but I made sure I was well out of range before he could provide any further entertainment.
Digg this

1 comment:

Andrew said...

This reminds me of phone booth guy from Adeventures in Babysitting who was screaming at Brenda, "You're in my house!" Didn't that actor turn out to be someone we know?