Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's a multi-game console


It's a multi-game console. Vintage circa 1983, if I had to guess.

I think "multi" means it has both Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man.

Someone* taped a piece of paper on the wall next to it to record high scores, probably because the machine doesn't have the capability to do that. I think my coffee-maker has more computing power. Not to mention better graphics.

I'm not sure yet if I am going to spurn it or embrace it.

*I think it is worth clarifying that my current office arrangement is a sort of office hotelling deal where my little startup rents out a single office on a floor of individually rented offices. So there are people around and we all share a kitchen, and a multi-game console, but I really couldn't tell you what their deal is, other than that they are apparently tracking their Pac Man performance quite diligently.
Digg this

No comments: