Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hours and hours of by-yourself-enjoyment

I went to Jeffrey's Toys last week to buy Jamaica "Cranium" for her birthday and remembered something I had apparently forgotten: I love toy stores!

And I love toys. And games. Toys and games! Hooray!

So, in addition to getting Jamaica a game, I got a few other things as well...

I got a Magic Pen book - remember these?
I told Eric I got it for him and he immediately saw right through me ("This isn't for me, it's for you!" Dammit, he's right.)

I also got some pony stickers that are very serious about being pony stickers: they have each pony's name and what type of pony it is. Sort of like this but PONIES, not HORSES!And, I got some shark temporary tatoos. My friend Joanna came over for dinner last night and was a really good sport about letting me put one on her arm (the small blue one second from the top on the right) even though she was going to a serious professional conference today. And then I physically removed myself from the toy store.

(Yay toys and games!)
Digg this

No comments: