Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Going up?

I don't know if anyone else out there is concerned about the economy, but as a current job-seeker and overall economics enthusiast it seems to me that there are more than a few indicators that things are not, how you say, looking awesome.

In fact, I think it is only a matter of time before we are forced to start grappling with the challenges of inflation in all aspects of our lives. For instance, consider the prospect of inflation in the very wordstuff we use to communicate: language. Terrifying...or hilarious? For a deeper treatment of this topic, I give you a really old video clip of Danish pianist-comedian Victor Borge that I recently rediscovered and have since been looking for any pretext I can find or invent to pass along. (It's 5 min long but worth it!)

Enjoy!

Digg this

No comments: