Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Signs the sleep deprivation may be getting to me

I woke up extra early to go to work this morning and when I went to put my contacts in I discovered they were already in, or should I say, still in.

I finished getting ready and went to the garage to get my bike. As I was putting on my gloves I felt something in one of the fingers. It was my wedding ring, which had been there since I got home the day before and somehow neither Eric nor I had noticed in the several hours we were awake that I wasn't wearing my wedding ring. I guess this is the danger of such a comfortable fit.

It may be worth mentioning that the reason I came in to work extra early is because I forgot to bring essential equipment for my breast pump home from work. Shouldn't have been a big problem but Emerson has a cold and has been too congested to nurse. Long failed-nose-clearing-and-pump-part-borrowing story short, I have never been so eager upon waking up at 4am to get up and come into the office.

At least I remembered all my clothes today. Last week after teaching yoga in the morning it became clear that I would be wearing my sports bra all day. Let me tell you: sports bra under work blouse is a look whose time has come.
Digg this

No comments: