Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

No ego

The counter-offer on the offer we submitted on the cathouse was higher than we wanted it to be, but not by that much.

The dilemma: negotiate hard and risk the deal falling through or swallow our pride and accept the house at what is still an excellent price with excellent terms. I like to win. But I had to ask myself what "winning" really means at this point. If winning is about getting what you want at a good price, then we definitely won.

Just verbal agreement for now; we should have the fully executed contract tomorrow. Ahhhhhh!

I am not going to post the photos or address here because this is the Internet and that would be dumb but I will send them around via email so you can check it all out.

Oh my God. We may be homeowners soon. (So adult-sounding, no?)


Digg this

No comments: