Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

He did spend the last four years living in the UK

I met with a fellow yesterday who works for a small sustainability consulting firm that isn't hiring right now. I responded to an open position that they had posted on their website and the message back from them was "we're not actually hiring right now but we'd love to meet you anyway." Unfortunately, this is not uncommon: there may be as many sham job postings right now as there are married people on match.com.

But I figured it couldn't hurt to meet the guy and learn a little more about his business, so I joined him for a coffee and a chat at the Ferry building yesterday. That was when I discovered that even in this modern day and age, it is possible for someone who is well educated, has plenty of money, a respectable job and seemingly normal personal grooming habits to have distractingly hideous teeth.
Digg this

No comments: