Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Enormous cat feet

Starting a little after 4am this morning, two ogres held an intense farting contest just outside my window. It was quite a duel! They were very well matched and the competition went on and on...

When I finally got out of bed a little after 7am, it became clear what all that butt belllowing was about: I could barely make out the building across the street through the thick creamy white fog.

You might think that living near the water in a city known for its fog would mean that a) excessive foghorn activity would not be a surprise and b) it would have lost all of its novelty by now.

Aha! Not so. We get plenty of fog but for some reason this level of foghorn activity is totally unprecedented, at least based on the experience of the last six months.

I suppose it is possible that it isn't foghorns at all but some punks with airhorns down on Clementina. As soon as I can see the street I'll let you know.
Digg this

No comments: