Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Others

I went to a BCG alumni event last night and chatted with my Wharton classmate and former BCG colleague Matt Kropp. It emerged through conversation that he has a son named...Emerson. I remarked on his good taste in names.

Matt shared with me a funny discovery he recently made when he posted a video of his 7 year old son Emerson Kropp on youtube: there's another Emerson Kropp out there. And the other one is 13 years old and one of three brothers comprising the boy band Kropp Circle. (The other brothers are Remington and Sebastian, so apparently their parents has uneven taste in names.)

My question: does this help or hurt Emerson's chances of being in a hugely successful boy band?

We may need to wait and see how well his hair grows out and if he eventually stops drooling so much.
Digg this

No comments: