Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Water water everywhere

Yesterday when I got home from work, I found amongst our mail a sheet of paper that said "Water services to this address will be discontinued unless a customer assumes responsibility for this account."

How odd, I thought.

So I called our landlord who informed me that, had I read our lease, I would have noticed that we are one of the approximately seven apartments in San Francisco where the tenant, not the landlord, is responsible for the water bill.

"Well, that explains why they're about to shut our water off," I reflected out loud to the landlord.

I called this morning to take responsibility for the account so that we continue to have water in our home. It seemed like the right thing to do.
Digg this

No comments: