Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Down to the river

I head off today for a two day whitewater rafting trip with my cult, I mean, company. Our founder spent most of his twenties as a river guide and still finds it a good way to bring people together to connect, have fun, and hopefully not get seriously injured or drowned. Apparently water levels are extremely high at the moment so we'll be wearing wetsuits and holding on really, really tight.

In this economic environment, I think it is refreshing that my firm would still consider this sort of thing a good way to spend some cash. Either that or rather than doing layoffs they're just hoping a certain number of people fall out of the boat.


PS You can add "Revolutionary Road" to the list of movies that make me want to hide under a large pile of coats.
Digg this

No comments: