Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy birthday to me

Today is my 32nd birthday. What a year! Last year on my birthday I was feeling nauseated and crying on and off all day so this year's birthday is almost guaranteed to be better.

I woke up today wondering if I will ever want to have plastic surgery. I don't ever want to want to have it but I am starting to kind of understand how one could find it seductive. I think it is great fun to get older but I think it is hard, especially for women, to look older. The fact that plastic surgery generally ends up making you look scary and sad in anything but the most gentle and flattering lighting will probably be enough to dissuade me should my intention to age gracefully waver.

In other news: tonight I will eat a chocolate cupcake. Yum.
Digg this

1 comment:

ginger said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!