Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

At the beach

We went down to Linda Mar beach in Pacifica on Saturday to enjoy the beautiful day and so Eric could catch a few waves.

While Eric was riding waves, I took Emerson for a walk in his stroller along a path that runs between the beach and the highway. I'm not normally an eagle eye when it comes to wildlife sightings, but I did happen to notice this little ground critter popping his head out of a hole. Check it out!



I think my favorite thing about this little guy is that it really looks like a stuffed animal on a stick that someone below ground is manipulating. However, I'm pretty sure it's not a puppet.

After our walk, Emerson and I went and hung out in the sand for a bit and waited for Eric to return.
Digg this

No comments: