Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The blog must not die

Must...think about...something...other...than...baby...

....

Oh who am I kidding. It's just not possible right now. Or necessary, really. In fact, I learned from a therapist once that they call a mother's all-consuming focus on her child "maternal preocupation" and not experiencing it is a disorder that can threaten the well-being of the baby, especially early on. So I will take embrace this all-baby-all-the-time time and enjoy it.

But I also made a commitment to myself that this blog would not be exclusively about the baby. Surely things will happen, and I will have thoughts, that are not about the baby. Right?

The answer is yes. And I will blog about them. Starting tomorrow.
Digg this

1 comment:

ginger said...

HA HA, good luck!!!! :-)