Sooner or later, everyone goes to the zoo.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Well Hello!

Did a whole week just go by? Huh. It would appear so.

Where did the week go? I started off last Monday in a whirl of productivity, going down my non-work to do list with great vigor. I went to prenatal yoga, I did errands, I did long-overdue chores around the house.

By Tuesday I was already starting to slow down, in spite of still having a lengthy list of things to do. I napped. I got a massage. I spent a generous amount of time sitting on the couch staring into the middle distance. (Highly recommend that, by the way.) The most productive thing I did all day was have a delicious dinner with a friend.*

Thursday I slept almost all day. Two non-sleep highlights were my very first acupuncture appointment of my life which was great but left me wanting to go sleep some more and going to a Sharks game Thursday night down in San Jose. They were playing the Nashville Predators and it was a really fun game to watch. Going into the third period the Sharks were trailing 2-4, and the final score of the game was 8-5, Sharks with the decisive victory. Yes, this was a hockey game. If you are someone who enjoys hockey, it is well worth watching the seven minutes of highlights from the game on the Sharks' website.

I'm not sure I remember anything that happened on Friday so I probably just did more of that winning sleep/unfocused staring combo until the week became the weekend.

This week? I've pulled just a few select highlights from my to do list and will see if I can get to those between naps.


*Funny moment: she and I were seated next to a table with three men who started to get interested in talking to us. Not too long into the conversation I shifted in my seat which caused one of them to notice my enormously pregnant belly. One man literally gasped. "Oh my god!" They sort of lost interest in talking to us after that.
Digg this

1 comment:

ginger said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL week!! I love the pick up guys story!! HA HA!!